Are you a summer girl or do you like piling on the layers? With the leaves turning and the weather turning into a slight chill – we’re embracing the change of season by rounding up some of our favourite transitional pieces to inspire your fall style.
From Lacuna Fit’s petite-focused activewear, Anne Lou of London’s personalised jewellery, Saaltwear’s INCREDIBLE period pants, Lone Design Club, Filippa K, Fanfare label and IDYL’s sustainable pieces, and also OBLIVIOUS? thought-provoking tees, we’re picked out the very best brands that will help you elevate your style – no matter what the season.
- Black Sports Top by Lacuna Fit available at https://lacunafit.com/
- Pale Blue Leggings by Lacuna Fit available at https://lacunafit.com/
- Ethically-made cornflower Blue Cotton Co-Ord Short Set by FanfareLabel available at https://fanfarelabel.com/
- Chanel BagPad available at https://bagpad.co.uk.
- Tortoise Sunglasses by Calvin Klein available at https://www.calvinklein.co.uk/
- Diosa Earrings by Helix & Conch available at https://helixandconch.com/
- Maida Green tiered cotton-blend tiered dress by Merlette at Harvey Nichols available at https://www.harveynichols.com/
- Rock Stud Sandals by Maison Valentino at Harvey Nichols available at https://www.harveynichols.com/
- Silver Trainers by New Balance at John Lewis available at https://www.johnlewis.com/
- Black Genevieve Jumpsuit by Gaala available at https://gaala.com/
We love Fanfare Label’s ethically-made co-ord which can work as the ultimate travel co-ord and do just as well when lounging at home. Gaala’s sustainable collections are also worth shouting about – offering a feminine twist to classic silhouettes.
11. Cream Wool Cardigan by Lyle & Scott available at https://www.lyleandscott.com/
12. Black Leather Trousers by Agolde at Harvey Nichols available at https://www.harveynichols.com/
13. Brown Boots by Filippa K available at https://www.filippa-k.com/e
14. Black and Gold Midi Dress by This Is Radish available at https://www.thisisradish.com/
15. Rose Sunglasses by Robert La Roche available at Eyes on Soho at https://www.eyesonsoho.com/
16. Create Your Own Jumper by Magpie and Mama available at https://magpieandmama.com/
17. Gold Erika Earrings by Aurum available at https://aurumiceland.com/?
18. Sage Green Boots by INUIKKI available at https://shopping.brainlabsdigital.com/?search=selfridges
20. Green Knitted bra top by Jacquemus at Harvey Nichols available at https://www.harveynichols.com/
21. Brown Elemental High-Waist Briefs by Saalt Wear available at https://www.saaltco.uk/
Lyle & Scott’s new womenswear line is every loungewear enthusiast’s dream come true, and we’re especially obsessed with this cream wool cardigan that will go with just about anything. Magpie & Mama’s genius concept of letting its customers personalise their own jumpers with cute liberty print lettering will ensure that you never show up anywhere in a matching outfit to anyone else. Timex x Coca Cola’s cool collaboration is also perfect for those who want to express their love for the beloved fizzy drink on their wrists too. Oh and did we mention SAALTWear’s incredibly absorbent period pants are an absolute game-changer?
22. Printed Silk Scarf by Shaku available at https://shaku.co.uk/
23. Alexandra Malaga Vegan Leather Dress by Aggi available at https://lonedesignclub.com/
24. Mustard Knitted Cropped Top by Mango available at https://shop.mango.com/
25. Ecru Denim Skirt by The Kooples available at https://www.thekooples.com/
26. Black Ankle Boots by Dr.Martens available at https://www.drmartens.com/
27. Gold Bracelet by Anna Lou of London available at https://www.annalouoflondon.com/
28. Diamond Stud Earrings by IDYL https://idyl.com/
29. Echo Soft Green Vest by Aligne available at https://aligne.co/
30. Black Tee by OBLIVIOUS? available at https://www.areweoblivious.com/
31. Beige lunch bag by Modern Picnic available at https://modernpicnic.com/
Lone Design Club is a platform for independent sustainable brands to shine, and this dress is the perfect, and most flattering addition to your fall wardrobe. We also love OBLIVIOUS? thought-provoking tees which encourage wearers to take an introspective moment away from the business of their lives.