The best thing about these cocktail recipes is that you can make each and every single one at home, because everything you need can be picked up from your local Aldi.
These recipes are simple, yet impressive and include iconic Classic Eggnog, Icelandic Glacier, Caramel Frost and Gin-gle Bells. They are literally, Christmas cocktails to drool over.
Let’s crack on, here is the first of four fabulous cocktails.
Aldi Christmas Cocktails, Classic Eggnog
• 60ml Aldi Napoleon Brandy
• 1 tbsp sugar (or 20ml sugar syrup)
• 1 whole fresh egg
• 15ml cream
• 60ml milk
• Nutmeg or cinnamon
1. Shake all ingredients hard with ice in a shaker
2. Pour over ice in a tall glass or wine glass
3. Dust with nutmeg/cinnamon
Christmas Cocktail, Icelandic Glacier
• 50ml of Aldi – Infusionist Northern Lights Gin Liqueur
• 20ml of fresh lime juice
• 30ml of sugar syrup
• Crushed blueberries and lime swirls to garnish
1. Combine the Gin Liqueur and add fresh lime juice and sugar syrup, stir
2. Mix and pour over crushed ice before decorating with lime swirls and crushed blueberries
Aldi Cocktails, Caramel Frost
• 50ml Aldi – Ballycastle Caramel and Hazelnut Cream Liqueur
• 25ml semi skimmed milk
• 2 sprays/drops of Aldi Moroccan Almond Extract
• Aldi – Moser Roth Luxury Dark Chocolate
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker with cubed ice
2. Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker turns cold
3. Strain into a chilled coupette (or martini glass)
4. Garnish with grated Aldi’s Moser Roth Luxury Dark Chocolate shavings
Cocktails at Christmas, Gin-gle Bells
• 50ml of Aldi – Haysmith’s Spiced Apple and Ginger Gin
• 25ml lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons of sugar
• Cinnamon and lemon twist to garnish
1. Add gin, lemon juice and sugar to a shaker with cubed ice and shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker turns cold
2. Strain over fresh crushed ice in a rocks glass
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish with a lemon twist to serve
Visit your nearest Aldi to pick up supplies for these Aldi Christmas cocktails.
Want to indulge in more cocktails?