Let’s celebrate our impending freedom from lockdown with some delicious libations from Carl Brown.
This grown up take on a classic Appletini marries the sweetness of apples and the tartness of Hibiscus. Replace the sugar syrup with extra apple juice if you don’t have any and garnish with dried apple slices for that finishing touch.
- 58 Apple & Hibiscus Gin 50ml
- Fresh Pressed Apple Juice 20ml
- Hibiscus Tea 30ml
- Lemon Juice 5ml
- Sugar Syrup 5ml
- Sea Salt pinch
- Add each ingredient to your mixing vessel. For best results Carl recommends a metal beaker or cup
- Fill with ice
- Using a spoon stir until cold.
- Strain into chilled glass
- Garnish with dried apple rings
This clean, refreshing Seltzer based drinks combines grapefruit, rose and raspberry for a fresh, zesty cocktail that will take you from Valentine’s Day through to summer.
- 58 Grapefruit Seltzer 90ml
- Lillet Rose 60ml
- Sekforde Gin soda 30ml
- Sea Salt Pinch
- Add each ingredient to chilled glass.
- 2. Fill with ice.
- 3. Lightly Churn.
- 4. Garnish with a slice off grapefruit
Kombucha might be known for its health benefits but it works fantastically in a cocktail too. This crisp, fresh cocktail combines fruity berries with the fiz of Kombucha to make a great special occasion cocktail. Try using ginger Kombucha to increase the complexity of flavours.
- 58 English Berry Gin 50ml
- Fresh Blackberries 10ea
- Simple Syrup 20ml
- Lemon juice 20ml
- Chickpea Juice 20ml
- Kombucha 20ml
- Add all ingredients except kombucha to a shaking tin.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake hard.
- Strain with fine strainer into a chilled Collins style glass
- Top with kombucha
- Garnish with blackberry juice