Green, fluffy, and a little bit “extra”, everything you’d expect from The Grinch himself.
Mint, chocolate, candy floss, vodka, gin, ice cream, this cocktail is festive as heck. Using The Lakes Gin, a classic English gin distilled with water from The Lake District National Park, and the ultra smooth, The Lakes Vodka, this glass of green goodness is the perfect after dinner cocktail.
- 300g mint choc chip ice cream
- 100ml milk
- 50ml The Lakes Gin
- 20ml The Lakes Vodka
- 30g white chocolate
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Small tuft of candy floss
- Candy cane, to serve
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and spoon the chocolate over the edges of your glass. Scatter the Christmas sprinkles over the chocolate and leave to set.
- Blitz together the mint ice cream, milk, vodka, and gin. Transfer the mixture to the glass and top with the candy floss and candy cane. Serve immediately.