DUKES LONDON – an Edwardian country house in the heart of Mayfair – announces the launch of its first ever ‘Workcation Package’: offering guests a piece of fashionable St. James’s flair while working from home. With the government’s latest advice to ‘work from home if you can’, plenty are looking to combine a break with work and not everyone longs for the mountains or the beach. For those who instead hunger for city life, the new package is available as a supplement with bookings for Luxury Rooms, the Junior Suite, One-Bedroom Suites and the Duke of Clarence Suite – for an additional cost of £65.00 per person, per day.
Whether guests are travelling for business, seeking a private and spacious working environment with service on-tap, or are simply craving a luxury hotel experience in London while working remotely, nothing is too much trouble at DUKES where the team will ensure your working day is as comfortable and convenient as a regular day in the office.
The Workation Package includes a dedicated Work Butler who will assist every guests’ needs, including printing and scanning services, and a healthy lunchtime menu available in-room, in the Drawing Room or even in one of the neighbouring Royal parks as a working picnic. As well as various other services, workers can also kick back with a complimentary glass of bubbles at the end of each working day.
The DUKES Workcation Package includes:
- Guaranteed early check in and check out
- Bright room plenty of natural daylight with workstation – priority upgrade to suites (subject to availability)
- Dedicated “Work Butler”
- Unlimited complimentary water and soft drinks
- Healthy working meal from the “Eat Well, Work Well Menu” (available In-Room, Drawing Room / Working Picnic)
- Super-fast Wi-Fi
- 10x complimentary pages if printing is required
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour gym access
- 10% off food in all DUKES LONDON outlets: Drawing Room and DUKES Bar
- DUKES signature notebook, DUKES pads and pens
- Complimentary glass of bubbles at the end of working day
- Barco click share facility, conference phone and flipchart available upon request
Nightly rates at DUKES LONDON in a DUKES room currently start from £183 inclusive of VAT and breakfast. For more information please call 020 7491 4840 or visit www.dukeshotel.com. All bookings made can be cancelled without penalty up to 7 days prior. Bookings that require alteration within 7 days of booking may be postponed and the hotel will do all it can to be as flexible as possible, understanding that the current situation is unpredictable.
The DUKES Workaction Package is available as a supplement to bedroom rates for Luxury Rooms and the following Suites: Junior Suite, One-Bedroom Suites and DUKES of Clarence Suite – for an additional cost of £65.00 per person, per day.