Hello and thank you for visiting our Luvme Hair article! Continue reading to learn more about our offerings, and be sure to take advantage of the Luvme Hair promo codes we've provided for great savings on your wig purchases.
Wigs are progressively becoming a staple in women's life and everyday necessities for them. Wigs are amazing at conveniently transforming one's look. They are great for anyone suffering from hair loss or looking to add more length and volume to their overall look. The closure wig is a type of wig that has taken over the market to become a popular go-to wig for both wig veterans and wig wearers beginners who are looking to switch up their look. They are intricate and exquisitely constructed wigs that provide a natural-looking and low-maintenance choice for those who want to experiment with different types of hairstyles. Closure wigs have continued to shine with their ability to mimic one's natural hairline hence their high demand. Closure wigs create versatility in wigs making them the ideal choice for people wanting to try out different types of hair looks.
- What Is A Closure Wig
- Different Types of Closure Wig
- Advantages of A Closure Wig
- About Luvme Hair
What Is A Closure Wig
A closure wig is a type of wig constructed with a piece of fabric; lace or silk base material with numerous hand-tied hair strands knotted into the material. They can be added to your hair sewn in or attached to a wig. Traditionally wigs have been very obvious to anyone and one could easily tell one has a wig on. They have an unnatural hair look with the big giveaway being the obvious wig hairline. Closure wigs are designed to recreate the hairline, giving the wearer the opportunity to confidentiality and have more freedom in parting and creating their favorite hairstyle. Closure wigs are made from silk or lace material which are both amazing fine mesh materials that can give an undetectable hairline and natural looking scalp.
Different Types of Closure Wig
Closure wigs come in different types of sizes and bases. For size, they are to ensure one can vary the adequate amount of coverage they seek from their closure wig. Closure wigs come in different sizes ;
● 4 x 4 closure wig- the patch material is 4 inches across and 4 inches up and down; which means one can part up to 4 inches across and 4 inches back and forth.
● 5 x 5 closure wig - the patch material is 5 inches across and 5 inches up and down; which means one can part up to 5 inches across and 5 inches back and forth.
● 6 x 6 closure wig- the patch material is 6 inches across and 6 inches up and down; which means one can part up to 6 inches across and 6 inches back and forth.
Closure wigs ultimately have a square shape material size that is meant to provide coverage on the top part of the head, covering the temple to temple sizes and part of the crown area. A closure wig does not extend across the entire hairline. Closure wigs are perfect for women who are specific with how they want to sort their hair. Closure wigs come in different lengths and different textures such as the deep wave wig and the wet and wavy wig to ensure all women can get all women looking for a wig that gives it a very natural look with an invisible hairline.
Advantages of A Closure Wig
The reason why closure wigs are so popular is the numerous benefits it provides to the wearer;
● Affordability-closure wigs are more affordable than most wigs. Creating a high-quality wig is costly especially when using a high-quality base material such as silk or lace. The more the material used, the more intricate the work. Therefore, frontal wigs, full lace wigs, and half wigs are very much expensive, unlike closure wigs. A closure wig used a small patch at the hairline area to make the look thus cost-friendly.
● Looks like their natural hair- the main reason why we opt for closure wigs is how they look like our own natural hair. With the lace or silk material used, the closure wig gives the illusion that the hair of the wig is growing out of the wearer's scalp. One is unable to tell one has a wig in when hair is parted due to the virtually seamless appearance the closure wigs give.
● Require little maintenance- unlike a full lace or frontal wig, closure wigs have a little base material used consequently not a lot of care is needed to maintain it.
● Longevity- with minimal base material used on closure wigs that tend to be delicate, means closure wigs have a very long duration skirt for wear than most wigs.
● Protects hairline- naturally hairline can be weaker and more prone to damage. Closure wigs specifically cater to providing coverage to the hairline. You get to try out new styles with your closure wigs as your hairline is protected underneath. Closure wigs are offering a quick and convenient solution for women who want to change their hairstyle frequently without compromising the health of their natural hair.
About Luvme Hair
Luvme Hair has given its brand reputation as one of the leading brands in the wig industry. The Luvme Hair closure wigs stand out due to their high quality and excellent service provided by the company.
Luvme Hair uses 100% human hair for its closure wigs. The high-grade human hair used for closure wigs is soft, shiny, and has a silk touch to the feel. The Luvme Hair high-grade hair takes in moisture well, therefore, it is healthy and can last for a very long time.
With 100% human hair used and the lace material used, a Luvme Hair closure wig, one can comfortably part the wig in multiple directions and seamlessly blend the hair pieces to create natural-looking flowy hair.
Additionally, Luvme Hair closure wigs are easy to take care of by the wearer due to the high-quality silk and lace base used to create the closure wigs. Moreover, because of the base material used, the closure wigs are lightweight, soft, and comfortable. This means the Luvme Hair wigs can be worn in hot weather, humidity, and even for a long period. The base material is also easy to clean for proper maintenance.
Closure wigs will continue to play a relevant role in being high-quality wigs for women who want to have a virtually undetectable hairline. With the superior quality of closure wigs from Luvme Hair and a plethora of choices of different styles to choose from, you are determined to find the perfect closure wig for you.