Popcorn is one of the most versatile snacks across the world. Be it sweet or crunchy or buttery- they are available in a plethora of flavours according to the taste of various individuals. It is extremely delicious and tastes good with anything like butter, salt, chocolate, or caramel.
Although it comes in a variety of flavors, it provides immense nutrition. Thus it is a very healthy snack to have. But some popcorns available in stores are drenched with salt and additives for making them taste better. So to avoid the intake of unhealthy ingredients in the body, homemade popcorn is the best solution. All you need to do is choose one of the top popcorn poppers and inside a few minutes, it is ready to be enjoyed.
There are quite a few popcorn recipes that can be made at home quite easily.
- Almond popcorn: This is a very healthy yet tasty snack to have.
- ½ cup popping corn
- 1-2 tbsp popping oil
- 3 cups of rice krispy’s
- 1 cup toffee peanuts
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 package almond bark
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Popcorn using one of the top popcorn poppers with the recommended amount of oils and kernels.
- The popped corn should be mixed with 3 cups of Rice Krispy’s, 1 cup of toffee peanuts and 1 cup of honey roasted peanuts.
- All the above ingredients should be put in a large bowl.
- Next, the almond bark should be melted and 3 tablespoons of peanut butter is added.
- This should be poured over the popcorn mixture and spread out on wax paper for about an hour. Your almond popcorn is ready!
- Caramel-nut Popcorn Clusters: This is one of the most delicious preparations.
- 1 package caramels
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- The caramel and whipping cream should be mixed in a bowl and put in a microwave for about 3 minutes and stirred well.
- Popcorn and peanuts should be kept in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and toss gently to provide a nice coat.
- The popcorn mixture should be put on a lightly greased jelly roll pan.
- The mixture should be baked at 250F for about an hour and allowed to cool. Your caramel popcorn is ready and ready to serve about 13 cups.
- Cinnamon popcorn: This is another tasty flavor that can be made easily at home.
- 2 tablespoons buttery-flavored canola oil
- ½ cup white popcorn
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Sprinkled salt
- Pure ground sprinkled cinnamon
- The popcorn should be popped in a popcorn popper and made ready for use.
- The popcorn should be poured in a large bowl with a lid and well shaken with cinnamon, salt, and sugar to add the finishing touches before serving.
Popcorn is often our go-to snack and often enjoyed together while watching movies. But if you want a break from the unhealthy packaged popcorns, you must lay your hands upon one of the top popcorn poppers. It not only looks after your health but also saves time and you can try your hand at a variety of flavors right at your home. Besides they are also economical. So just put the oil and kernels in the popping chamber, plug the machine into a socket and your popcorn is ready. Now add the flavors and spices according to your desire to enjoy your snack.