iPhones have become good looking in the past few years. The designs are sleek, thin, seamless, and just flat out pretty. Another inevitable feature that accompanies these beautiful phones is their glamorous price tag.
It’s a shame when you start to feel you can’t just show off that stunning phone because you need to protect your investment.
Enter the phone case.
Some phone cases are just the opposite of that sleek, seamless design. They hide the phone entirely to protect it.
Must You Compromise the Looks?
The simple answer is no. Some protective cases are now made with the design in mind. You can now find cases that complement the color of the phone without holding it hostage in a bulky case. The teams at getcasely.com and other stores like it have come up with some astonishing iPhone XR case designs, while still using the newest phone durability tech.
Seek Two Main Elements When Choosing a Case
Looks and protection. You must and can have both.
Here are some tips to lead you to your final choice.
1. Choose a look that fits your personality: One of the best choices phone case designers ever made was to introduce a clear case. With the clear case, people no longer had to think about what case design to buy. People could get a clear one and display the design of the phone, and that was that.
However, clear isn’t a to everyone’s taste. If you’re looking for personality on your phone, interview yourself about your favorite things such as:
- What colors do you like?
- What are your favorite landscapes?
- Do you prefer solid or pattern designs?
- Rather than randomly searching “cell phone cases,” add a color or a pattern such as “checkerboard case.” Doing that little self-interview will help narrow down your search for that perfect case.
2. Protection: A good polycarbonate case is meant to protect your phone, especially the backing. Also, raised edges for screen and corner impact absorption. But, unless you’re an expert in the elements that protect a phone case, you may not know your best choice. The great thing is, you can always rely on:
- Online reviews
- Friend reviews
The only way to learn about something you don’t know is by relying on the suggestions of people who’ve used it. Do your due diligence and spend some time reading what people say about how protective a case is (especially if you’re thinking about buying it). A five-star review is always an excellent guiding star.
Beware of the Buttons
When buying a case, ensure button placement of the target phone has been considered. Not all phone manufacturers take the care they need to when making a case. You can find plenty of stories about the case’s buttons, not aligning. So be careful to look for the right example for the right phone. Also, while you’re at it, watch that the description or review that addresses that the buttons align. The last action you want to take is returning the case because of misaligned buttons.
When to Buy
It seems like little advice but starts looking for best protective phone cases before you buy the phone. It only takes one quick drop from your hand to the table to make that irreversible mark on your pretty, shiny device.
When protecting your iPhone XR, don’t compromise the looks of the case for its protection. You can find a balance by finding a case that will satisfy both needs. Just take a little time and patience, and in no time, you’ll find your phone’s newest companion.