Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana state in India which is well-known for its popular attractions. The city is becoming the largest IT hub after Bangalore due to large presence of software companies. There are several things to do in Hyderabad and anyone who visits the city for first time should know them in detail. This will help to make the trip a memorable one for a long-time. Another thing is that visitors can schedule their tour with family and friends that can help to witness complete satisfaction.
Topmost places to visit in Hyderabad
Charminar is one of the must-see places to visit in Hyderabad because it serves as an important landmark of the city. It is a square monument that has 20 meter on each side which stands at 48.7 mtr above the ground. The structure built in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah with granite and lime mortar in Caza style architecture. Furthermore, Charminar has 45 covered prayer spaces that can accommodate more people for prayers. Apart from that, each arch also has a clock installed in 1889.
2. Golconda Fort
Golconda Fort, located around 11 km around Hyderabad is well-known for its impenetrable structure. It is one of the greatest forts in India built in 13th century by Kakatiyas. The fort is granite hill which stands at a height of 120m. It consists of four different forts with 10 km long outer wall. The structure has many features such as eight gateways, beautiful palaces, mosques, 87 bastions, and so on. Visitors can attend the light and sound show organized in the evenings to know the glory and history of The Fort in detail.
3. Salar Jung Museum
Salar Jung Museum is one of the popular sightseeing places in Hyderabad. It has an area of 10 acres with two floors. The museum features a wide range of artefacts which include art pieces and manuscripts from around the world collected by Mir Yousuf Ali Khan along with Nawab Turab Ali Khan. It is a semi-circular building which comprises of three buildings. In addition, it has 38 galleries spread over two floors. The museum covers a wide collection of more than 43000 art objects.
4. Hussain Sagar Lake
Hussain Sagar Lake is an artificial one which serves as a boundary between Hyderabad and Secunderabad. One can find a large Buddha statue at the centre of the lake and can be accessed easily by boats. It is an ideal destination for those who want to enjoy boat riding with others.
5. Nehru Zoological Park
Nehru Zoological Park approximately covers 300 acres of land allowing visitors to access more than 1500 wildlife species. Furthermore, it even covers elephant rides and safari trips for visitors allowing them to experience more excitement in life.
6. Chowmahalla Palace
Chowmahalla Palace is a popular attraction of Hyderabad which has a blend of various blends and architectural styles. Built in the 18th century, it is primarily used by Nizams for different purposes. The palace has intricate carvings on the walls which are worth noticing.
Travel tips to Hyderabad
1. Although Hyderabad experiences a moderate climate, the summer seasons are very hot and visitors should bring some cotton and loose clothes for managing them. The winter is very pleasant in the city enabling visitors to enjoy their vacation accordingly.
2. Telegu is the main language spoken in Hyderabad city. However, people also speck some other languages such as Urdu, Hindi, and English for communication purposes.
3. Foreign nationals who visit the city for first time should consider carrying a copy of passport and visa when they like to some important places. Moreover, it will help a lot to avoid unwanted problems during security checks.
4. Hyderabad has a good public transport network system because it covers a large number of busses allowing tourists to reach other places quickly. The new metro station in Hyderabad in the city also enables a person to save more time in traveling.
5. It is advisable not to travel alone in remote areas of the city which help to prevent robbery, thefts, and other problems to a large extent.
6. Hyderabad is a famous one for its authentic biriyani and other non-vegetarian dishes that satisfy the needs of visitors. There are many hotels and restaurants which offer foods with unique tastes.
7. Visitors should follow the dress code while visiting mosques, shrines, churches, and temples in Hyderabad. It is advisable not to wear skin wearing clothes while visiting them.
8. Street foods in Hyderabad are not a healthy one and visitors should make sure that they are free from spices and colouring agents.
9. Visitors can buy bottled water from nearby stores because tap water is not a healthy one for drinking purposes.
10. Tourists can face overcharging problems when they hire autos in the city. They should consider hiring taxi services for long distance purposes that can help to experience peace of mind from unwanted problems.
11. New visitors should take care of their valuable things in crowded places to avoid loss of money and other problems.Foreign nationals should hire a guide to avoid cheating and other issues.
Where to stay in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is home to leading star hotels that offer luxurious facilities for tourists allowing them to experience a world-class accommodation. Anyone who wants to book cheapresorts in Hyderabad can get details from reputed hotel websites for meeting exact needs. They provide outstanding amenities for guests with highly qualified staffs.
It is possible to compare the costs of resorts in Hyderabadonline before booking them. In addition, it gives ways to plan a trip in advance for witnessing peace of mind. Some resorts even provide huge discounts on hotel packages allowing visitors to choose the right one at the best prices to save more money. One can even cancel the hotel booking before 2 days for getting complete refunds. It is necessary to follow the terms and conditions carefully while booking a hotel online that can help to avoid any disputes related to booking.