A new year does not mean a new you. But, it can mean new luxuries. Usually I am all over the fresh diary, the wall planner to be filled with plans but we all know how that is this January. To help with my resolution of each day, each week, each month at a time, I’m setting my home office up for success with these little treats.
- We all need to drink more water. Help yourself stay hydrated with beautiful tableware (deskware?). Onyx Pitcher, £50, Monoware.com
- Keep your home office stocked with delicious coffee – and learn about your beans – with a Discovery Coffee Subscription, £7.50/month, ChimneyFireCoffee.com
- In 2020 I grew out my hair, 2021 is all about my nails (small goals, eh!) and rubbing hemp seed oil into my cuticles on Zoom calls will certainly help with that. We love the Full Spectrum Cold Press Hemp Seed Oil, £45, BluntBeauty.co
- Cosy warmth is not just for sofas. Give some love to your body when sat at your desk with a British alpaca and wool hot water bottles with Chilcott Lavender, £45/55 (small/large), ChilcottUK.com
- Lemon curd is my secret weapon for 2021 (on toast, porridge, you name it) and Cherry Tree Preserves have the best one around. Lemon Curd, £4.50, CherryTreePreserves.co.uk
- This candle is designed to promote emotional wellbeing by infusing your space with positive energy. Goodness knows, we all need a bit of that. STILL candle, £38 (50hr burn time, minis available), TheUniversalSoulCompany.com