Noel Gallagher’s HIgh Flying Birds has shared details of his latest single ‘We’re On Our Way Now’ which is one of two new tracks featured on a new Greatest Hits album which will celebrate a decade as a band.
Curated entirely by Noel, ‘Back The Way We Came: Vol 1 (2011-2021)’ will come out on June 11 via Sour Mash Records. ‘We’re On Our Way Now’ is available to buy and stream right now. Upon first listen, it’s set to be one of Noel’s finest and most poignant solo songs to date.
Noel fans will love the deluxe box set which will feature a deluxe vinyl, an etched seven inch and a stunning coffee table book.
Speaking ahead of the release, Noel says:
“10 years of Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds?? Blimey! … Just think of all the things I COULD have done in that time!!. The title just came to me one afternoon, at the kitchen table,” he added. “It’s a saying isn’t it: ‘back the way we came’. I actually thought it was a great title. Which is why it’s got vol 1. Because if there’s another one, I’m not coming up with another title!”
Listen to ‘We’re On Our Way Now’ and see the tracklist for ‘Back The Way We Came: Vol 1 (2011-2021)’ below.
- Everybody’s On The Run
- The Death Of You And Me
- AKA … What A Life!
- If I Had A Gun …
- In The Heat Of The Moment
- Lock All The Doors
- The Dying Of The Light
- Ballad Of The Mighty I
- We’re On Our Way Now
- Black Star Dancing
- Holy Mountain (Remastered)
- A Dream Is All I Need To Get By
- This Is The Place
- It’s A Beautiful World
- Blue Moon Rising
- Dead In The Water (Live At RTÉ 2FM Studios, Dublin)
- Flying On The Ground
- It’s A Beautiful World (Instrumental)
- If I Had A Gun … (Acoustic Version)
- Black Star Dancing (Skeleton Key Remix)
- Black Star Dancing (12” Mix Instrumental)
- The Man Who Built The Moon (Acoustic Version)
- International Magic (Demo)
- Blue Moon Rising (Sons Of The Desert Remix)
- The Dying Of The Light (Acoustic Version)
- This Is The Place (Skeleton Key Remix)
- This Is The Place (Instrumental)
- Black Star Dancing (The Reflex Revision)
- Be Careful What You Wish For (Instrumental)