It’s been an incredible last few months for Brazil. With so many doubters prior to the World Cup, Brazil put on the most spectacular tournament in history. For us this comes as no surprise as big events are what Brazil does best and nowhere is this better displayed than during Rio Carnival.
The biggest party in the world is only 6 months away and now is a great time to book early to be part of it and live it up in luxury.
Bespoke Brazil, the specialist tour operator, creates tailor-made holidays to Brazil and is a Rio Carnival specialist. We can show you the best that Rio has to offer at carnival from luxury accommodation, guided city tours and tickets to the Sambadrome through to the ultimate experience of taking part in the Sambadrome parade itself.
During Carnival the city totally transforms, businesses close and a giant party begins. According to Bespoke Brazil director Simon Williams,
If you thought the World Cup was fabulous then Rio Carnival will blow your socks off!
“The sheer energy of the Cariocas (the people from Rio) will overwhelm you and is totally infectious. It’s a period when you cannot fail but have fun, whether it’s joining in a local street party or simply sitting by the beach and emerging your senses in the colourful sights and sounds that surround you”.
If you only visit Brazil once in your lifetime, do it at carnival time!
RIO CARNIVAL HOLIDAY
Bespoke Brazil has recently launched a new luxury holiday to Rio Carnival for 2015. It offers you the chance to experience Rio Carnival in style featuring luxury ocean front accommodation at the iconic Copacabana Palace, private guided tours of Rio’s famous sights as well as experiencing the vast street parties. The trip includes fantastic front row seats at the Sambadrome parade plus the chance to actually take part in the parade itself, a real once in a lifetime bucket list experience. After the excitement of Rio de Janeiro you can fly to the awe inspiring Iguassu Falls where you will stay in luxury at the Hotel Das Cataratas, the only hotel located inside the Brazilian national park allowing 24 hour access to the falls and enjoy a day trip to the Argentinean side of the falls with an exhilarating ride on a speedboat for a close up view! End your stay in the stylish beach tranquility of Buzios at the stunning Insolito Boutique Resort, regularly voted as Brazil best beach hotel.
- Return international flights to Rio de Janeiro with BA in premium economy class
- Domestic flights within Brazil in economy class
- Private airport transfers with English speaking guides;
- 5 nights at the Copacabana Palace in a deluxe ocean front room in Rio de Janeiro with breakfast;
- Full day tour of Rio visiting Christ the Redeemer, the beaches and Carnival street parties;
- Half day tour to Sugar Loaf mountain;
- Transfers to and from the Sambadrome;
- Entrance to the Sambadrome with Frisa Front Row seats;
- 2 nights at the Hotel Das Cataratas in a deluxe Falls view room at Iguassu Falls with breakfast;
- Half day private tour of the Argentinean side of Iguassu Falls;
- Ride on the Gran Aventura boat from the Argentinean side of Iguassu Falls;
- 5 nights at the Insolito Boutique Hotel in a deluxe room in Búzios with breakfast;
- English speaking guides for all tours.
For further trips around Brazil and for specialist advice contact us via the methods below;
Tel: 01603 340680
Rio Carnival takes place from 13th – 17th February 2015.
Getting there – British Airways offer direct flights to Rio from London, an 11 hour flight. A number of other airlines fly indirectly to Rio.