Having great skin is the best investment you’re ever going to make this festive season. So, if you – your mum or bestie – are looking for new, high-performance skincare products to add to your Christmas wish-lists then we’ve got you covered. Because we’ve rounded up some of the best skincare finds that our editors swear by, so you can ‘glow, glow, glow,’ this Christmas.
1. Urban Protect Day Oil with Vitamin C and Gold Flakes by Dr. Michael Prager available at https://pragerskincare.com/products/urban-protect-day-oil
2. Glow Kit by Alpha H skincare available at https://uk.alpha-h.com/products/let-it-glow-kit
3. Idan Oil by LIHA Beauty available at https://lihabeauty.com/products/idan-oil-30ml
4. Multi-Acid Resurfacing Pads Power Peel by Jack Black available at https://www.getjackblack.uk/
5. Superfood Frenzy Kit by Sakrid available at https://www.sakrid.com/
6. Biome One Cleansing Balm by Cultured Biomecare available at https://www.culturedbiomecare.com/
The Dr Michael Prager Day Oil is based on a combination of Argan Oil, Shea and Macadamia, which for centuries have been used for skin repair and sun protection. Dr Prager’s most popular formula is stabilised by luxurious floating gold flakes which are rich in antioxidants to help to improve the circulation of the blood just beneath the skin, resulting in a brighter and healthier looking complexion – and we are super obsessed.
The Jack Black Power Peel is a fast-acting, one-step exfoliating peel that resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm and brighten skin. Glycolic and salicylic acids combined with natural fruit acids work to reduce the appearance of pores and smooth fine lines, so it’s an ideal gift for those looking for a skin refresh.
SAKRID believes all good things come from making the right choices, saying no to questionable products and using the best ingredients and we’re all for it. SAKRID’s range of hair and body products contain absolutely no harmful or questionable ingredients, with zero compromise on performance. As a result, they are naturally vegan, halal, organic and always cruelty free. All SAKRID products are handmade in the UK using the best natural ingredients. It’s the perfect gift for all your vegan friends.
Newly launched Cultured (created by REN Co-Founder, Rob Calcraft) brings us the Biome One Cleansing Balm, and we’re already adding to cart. A beautiful lightweight balm formula, the Biome One Cleansing Balm cleanses the skin while respecting the skin barrier and, just as crucially, your microbiome. Perfect for daily cleansing and the removal of makeup and urban pollution, this will make the ideal gift for your busy, go-getting gal pals.
7. Body Oil Set by Gaia available at https://www.gaiaskincare.com/
Treat someone that deserves some me-time to three nourishing handmade body oils, complete with a sumptuous GAIA gift box, to attend to the body and mind’s every need over the busy Christmas period. This is a wonderfully packaged gift that will surely delight even the most discerning skincare fanatic.
8. Delo Rx ‘Radiance & Rejuvenation’ Cleanser by Dr. Stefanie Williams Dermatologist available at https://delorx.com/
9. Flawless Future Skin Food Supplement, Skin Accumax and Skin Vitality Food Supplements by Advanced Nutrition Programme available at https://www.advancednutritionprogramme.com/
10. Destination Balance Set by Crabtree & Evelyn available at https://www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/
11. Healthy Skin Set by Environ available at https://www.facethefuture.co.uk/
12. Luxury Skin Indulgence Set by Emma Hardie available at https://www.emmahardie.com/
The Delo Cleanser is high-performing cleanser, perfect for those with sensitive skin, while the LIHA Idan Oil is a magic, cold-pressed oil that will cure all your winter skin woes. Use this for absolutely everything from a body oil to leave-in hair conditioner, or if you are feeling indulgent, slathering it head to toe before bed and rinsing off in the morning for truly silky fragranced skin
Advanced Nutrition offers skincare that goes beyond the skin. We especially love the ‘Flawless Future’ Set which was designed for problem-prone skin, this duo works to clarify complexion, whilst supporting overall skin, hair and nail health.
Environ’s Healthy Skin Set is the perfect gift for those who want beautiful healthy-looking skin. It offers a complete skincare routine of powerhouse formulations, designed with essential vitamins and antioxidants to boost your skin health.
We love Emma Hardie’s gifting collection, which offers super effective botanical products in fantastic festive packaging. Meanwhile, Ethosa’s Waterless Shower Set is kickstarting a waterless revolution and is a perfect gift for those looking to minimise their carbon footprint, while Face Halo’s Glow Kit removes your makeup and dead skin cells while also reducing land-fill (win-win!)
13. Waterless Shower Set by Ethosa available at at https://www.ulule.com/ethosa-welcome-to-the-powder-revolution:
14. Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum by Q+A available at https://www.qandaskin.com/
15. Luna Eyes Self Heating Sleep Mask by Sensory Retreats available at https://sensoryretreats.com/
16. Daily Fix Elderberry & Vitamin Lip Oil by Bad Habit available at UK.MORPHE.COM
17. Glow Kit by Face Halo available at https://facehalo.com/
We also love the Bad Habit Daily Fix Lip Oil, which is packed full of juicy, lip-loving ingredients to save our winter-time lip woes. Because we’re all about conscious consumerism, we’re also huge fans of Nailberry’s nail polish range that delivers great colour payoff without any harmful nasties. Q+A is another all-natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly beauty brand we can’t stop raving about, because of its effective formulas that don’t break the bank.
Also, for those looking to rejuvenate their skin while sleeping, Sensory Retreat’s self-heating Eye Masks do wonders for those tired eyes and are also an absolute treat to use.
18. The All About You Limited Edition Skincare Set by Face the Future available at https://www.facethefuture.co.uk/
Worth over £400, Face The Future’s first limited-edition skincare box ‘All About You’ is the perfect all-out gift for skincare enthusiasts this Christmas. It includes an edit of 9 full size products for the ultimate self-care routine that puts you first. This limited-edition skincare box includes 9 full size products from OSKIA, Avant Skincare, Mesoestetic, Votary, Weleda, Unlike, Proto-col, Image Skincare, and Ultrasun.
Creature of Habit’s Anywhere, Everywhere Balm is a great multi-purpose product, as the name suggests this balm can be used quite literally anywhere… and everywhere! Soften rough, flake, sensitive skin, take flyaways, add a nourishing balm to lips or even as a lid gloss over eyeshadow. This multipurpose balm is free from essential oils making it a particularly effective way of treating irritated and sensitive areas of skin and is a perfect gift for beauty newbies.
19. LookLit LED light Face Mask by SwearBy Skin Swearbyskin.com
20. CBD Skin Balm by Cannuka available at www.cannuka.co.uk
21. Vegan Nail Polish by Nailberry available at nailberry.co.uk
22. Three Hero Mask Collection by The Faace www.wearefaace.com
23. The Anywhere, Everywhere Balm by Creature of Habit available at https://www.creatureofhabitskincare.com/
In line with the big CBD wave, Cannuka’s concentrated Skin Balm soothes all skin types with rich hydration and powerful yet indulgent ingredients to help calm and correct dry skin and is super effective. Cannuka’s unique combination of Manuka honey and other natural ingredients create a rich moisturizer that warms on contact to nourish and protect — from head-to-toe.
For those looking to take their at-home skincare regimens to the next level, SwearBy Skin’s LookLit LED Mask. LED light therapy is a painless treatment that triggers your skin’s natural healing abilities and can tackle many complexion issues like fine lines, breakouts and hyperpigmentation, and SwearBySkin’s Face mask means you can look cute while masking too.
Multi-maskers rejoice because The Faace has launched a new triple threat set of face masks which features all three of the cult collections for the ultimate skincare pamper pack which includes a full sized Period, Tired and Sweaty Faace mask.