Christmas is right around the corner and we have curated the best of British stocking filler ideas for you to give to loved ones. Stuck on a last-minute present? We have got it sorted with a selection of cosy comforts, delicious food and the classic British stocking filler – the sock of course! 2020 has been like no other and thoughtful gifts are the order of the day this holiday season. It’s time to support small and local businesses. After all, good things come in small packages.
(1) Thomas Tipple Mixed Gift Pack: Drinking festive cocktails at festive bars is a little further down on the agenda this year but Thomas Tipple have provided ready-made heavyweights for you enjoy at home. Thomas Tipple set out to create Britain’s finest canned cocktails, replicating the high quality of drinks served in bars around the world. The gift pack includes 2x Raspberry Bellinis and 2x Passionfruit Mimosas (move over Christmas morning bucks fizz). Simply pour into a cocktail glass and decadently enjoy from the comfort of your own home this yuletide – decked out in a gorgeous Union Jack design, drinking from the can is also not to be missed! The set is the perfect gift for any cocktail connoisseur. Priced from £25.00.
(2) Bedroom Athletics – Cole Short Luxury Faux Fur Boot: Treating family and friends couldn’t be easier this Christmas with Bedroom Athletics’ new Autumn/Winter collection of British designed luxury slippers to give feet some serious love and attention. After a long year, everyone deserves to sit and back and relax. Showing appreciation to your nearest and dearest can be as simple as gifting them a new pair of slippers to start 2021 on the right foot. Bedroom Athletics’ Cole style offers utter indulgence with soft faux fur, the ultimate treat for your feet for the last month of 2020 and into the near year. The boot comes in a range of styles including purple grenadier, flamingo, coyote and grey husky. Priced from £35.00.
(3) Jack & Beyond Mince Pies: Jack & Beyond, a cake shop and café in south west London has launched nationwide delivery of their heavenly mince pies which make tasty Christmas gifts or simply a luxurious way to entertain any guests this festive season. Jack & Beyond’s Mince Pies are handmade in the bakery-cafe with melt-in-the-mouth butter pastry and fragrant and fruity homemade vegetarian mincemeat – the perfect extra special gift. They can be delivered anywhere in the UK in boxes of eight with a personalised Christmas message. Jack & Beyond’s cakes are all made with top-quality ingredients including free-range eggs and British dairy. Never mind leaving some for Santa – these mince pies are so delicious they will be eaten in a heartbeat. Priced from £12.00.
(4) David Watson – William Morris Masks: 2020 was the year of the fabulous facemask. British family run silk accessories brand David Watson have collaborated with the William Morris gallery to create a collection inspired by the celebrated English textile designer’s most famous prints. The masks are available to buy individually or as part of a mix and match co-ord with a silk hair tie, pocket square or neckerchief (which come in a gift box) at £55. The perfect stocking filler and statement piece for 2020 – staying safe never goes out of style. Priced from £20.
(5) The London Sock Exchange 007 – The Chute: Socks are a classic staple in a Christmas stocking and nothing is more classically British than Jame Bond. The London Sock Exchange offer an exclusive 007 range and ‘The Chute’ socks are emblazoned with Union Jack parachutes – a perfect gift for any 007 fan and a lovely ode to the late Sean Connery this Christmas. Priced from £10.00.
(6) Perky Blenders Christmas Coffee: In need of a gift for a coffee fiend? Look no further. Perky Blenders have launched their much-anticipated yearly Christmas blend, featuring a beautifully illustrated pouch, for home delivery via the website, in-store throughout their cafés and across Eat17 Spar shops around the country. Freshly roasted in East London, the blend is comprised of Kenyan washed Mahiga beans with pulped natural Brazilian Fazenda Samambai beans showcasing delicious flavours such as fruit, orange, caramel, redcurrant, hazelnut and milk chocolate. Illustrated by fellow East Londoners, Tom & Jess Jones-Berney, a brother and sister design duo also known as Tomartacus, the packs depict an inviting snowy scene at Perky Blenders’ Project 660 Leyton Café in London. You can also gift caffeine aficionados with a letterbox friendly, regular delivery of Perky Blenders. Sign them up to a super simple, speedy and sustainably sourced subscription to the three, six or twelve-month Coffee Club (or opt for the brand new, six-weekly club). Priced from £7.50.
(7) Gun Dog Gin Miniature Gift Box: Gun Dog Gin is a gin brand which truly celebrates Britain. These delicious Herefordshire inspired drinks are perfect for mixing up in a cocktail, pimping out prosecco or champagne on Christmas morning or for simply enjoying over ice. These sweet and tangy liqueurs in a gorgeous gift box are the perfect size to slip into a stocking for the discerning gin lover. Take your pick from a delicious range of Damson, Blackcurrant, Quince, Rhubarb or Raspberry. Priced from £19.50.
(8) The Cherry Tree Preserves – Secret Santa Savoury ‘Tube To Go’ Pack: British artisan brand, The Cherry Tree, has been producing the finest Chutneys, Preserves and Marmalades and flavours to excite tastebuds everywhere since 1997. All products are hand cooked in small batches. This four-jar set includes Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney, Cheeseboard Chutney, Chilli Jam and Sweet & Spicy Garlic with Nigella Seeds Pickle and is the ideal stocking filler for the cheese enthusiast and the only accompaniment you will need on your festive cheeseboard. Priced from £6.99.
(9) Biscuiteers Ginger Elf Jolly Ginger: Biscuiteers award-winning biscuits are hand-iced by talented artists at their kitchens in London. Much like Santa’s workshop itself, every biscuit is lovingly handmade the old-fashioned way, one biscuit at a time. Biscuiteers offer a fantastic Christmas range – we have picked out the Ginger Elf Jolly Ginger, the ideal gift to send through the letterbox for loved ones, to enjoy during the Queen’s speech with a spot of tea or to slip into a stocking. Priced from £6.95.
(10) Luscombe Drinks Ginger Beer Christmas Gift Box Set: Luscombe Drinks offer beautiful organic vegan soft drinks and mixers that are sensational during this season of festivities. Hot Ginger Beer is the perfect beer alternative for the non-drinkers at Christmas. The Ginger Beer Christmas Gift Box Set which includes 1 x Hot Ginger Beer, 1 x Passionate Ginger Beer and 2 x Cool Ginger Beer is a great stocking filler for the non-drinkers and the drinkers alike and the ideal set of tipples to wash down the copious amount of delicious food that is consumed throughout the month of December. Priced form £12.99.
(11) PLAYin CHOC Six-Character Gift Set: Specially made for Christmas, PLAYin CHOC have created a new six-character gift set, filled with festive themed ToyChoc boxes. This chocolate brand is kind to both the body and the planet and their award-winning recipe uses just three natural and organic ingredients, so it is suitable for virtually everyone, including those with a dairy, soy, nut, gluten or sesame allergies. Each of the ToyChoc boxes contain a different cute festive character to build, two mini allergen-free chocolates and a fact card to explore the world of Christmas. Ideal for a stocking filler or as an alternative to crackers at the turkey dinner table (plastic and excessive packaging be gone) – perfect for both children and adult alike. Made in the UK, the chocolate is combined with creamed coconut sugar and Madagascan bourbon vanilla and is the ideal, sustainable addition to any celebration. Priced from £17.50.
(12) Camden Brewery Beer 2020 Imperial Pilsner: Just like the year it’s named after – Beer 2020 is unlike any other. Barrel-aged for eight months to create an elegant lager with white wine-like characteristics, it’s the perfect way to toast the end of a challenging year and the coming of 2021. This year, Camden have added special enzymes during the brewing process for a more ‘wine’ like flavour profile. Sophisticated in both taste and style, Beer 2020 is packaged in a gold screen-printed glass bottle featuring a jazz-inspired design by Camden’s Seasonal Illustrator Gaurab Thakali, perfect for gifting. Priced from £8.50.
(13) Brighton Gin Gift Set: When COVID-19 hit, Brighton Gin jumped into action producing not-for-profit hand sanitisers. Now, the innovative distillery by the seaside is bouncing back with a Christmas offering that will delight any gin lover – especially those that prefer small batch and ethically conscious drinks. The Brighton Gin gift set includes two embossed Brighton Gin copa bowl glasses with real gold rims, as well as a 700ml bottle of either the 40% Pavilion Strength or the 57% Seaside Strength Navy. Brighton Gin is Brighton’s first legal distillery and each bottle is filled, labelled and wax sealed by hand. Made from 100% organic grain spirit, juniper, fresh orange and lime peel, locally-grown coriander seed and milk thistle, this is authentic super-premium gin and is totally delicious. Cheers! Priced from £56.00.