While #TeamCoco may be hunkering down at home, we’re still on the hunt to find new ways to inspire you even in lockdown.
We know you’ve probably been living in pyjamas for the better part of three weeks (heck – so have we), but there’s also nothing wrong with dressing up and cosying up in style too. In fact, mindfulness experts say that dressing up at home (comfortably of course) can be just the trick to beating the Blue Monday blues.
So, whether you’re exploring new ways to create #stayathome content or just wanting to look like a human being on your next Zoom meeting, here’s a few of our favourite loungewear pieces to get you through lockdown 3.0 in style.
- Abur Knit Vest by Eudon Choi available at https://www.eudonchoi.com/
- Imagine Jersey Trousers by La Perla available at https://laperla.com/
- Natural Wool Socks by Penelope Chilvers available at https://penelopechilvers.com/
- ‘Tree of Life’ Camisole with Leavers Lace by La Pera available at https://laperla.com/
- Ivory Harriet Shorts by Kitri available at https://kitristudio.com/
- Green Isabella Sweater by Kitri available at https://kitristudio.com/
- Celine Sand Silk Bralette by Moye available at https://moyestore.com/
- Navy Scarf by Monique Singh available at https://www.moniquesingh.com/
- White large padded Tote by Oroton available at https://oroton.com/
- Pink Audrey Silk Face Mask by Moye available at Cult Mia at https://cultmia.com/products/audrey-silk-eye-mask
- Foam Green Jersey Top by Mango available at https://shop.mango.com/
- Printed Pyjama Top by PJ Night available at https://paulandjoe.com/
- Printed Pyjama Bottoms by PJ Night available at https://paulandjoe.com/
- Baboosha Slippers available at Cult Mia https://cultmia.com/collections/