While #TeamCoco may be safely self-isolating at home, we’re still on the hunt to find new ways to inspire you even in lockdown. We know you’ve probably been living in pyjamas for the better part of two months weeks (heck – so have we), but there’s also nothing wrong with dressing up and cosying up in style too.
With the often fleeting but very welcome arrival of the British summertime, this edition of the Lockdown Edit focuses on easy, breezy pieces so you can be the style queen of your own back garden.
1. Gold Leaf Motif Earrings by Swarovski https://www.swarovski.com/
2. Terracotta Cleo Swimsuit by Three Graces https://threegraceslondon.com/
3. Beige Jelly Sandals by Melissa https://www.melissa.com.br/uk
4. Navy Chiara Top by Three Graces London https://threegraceslondon.com/
5. Navy and White Filippa Trousers by Three Graces London https://threegraceslondon.com/
6. Striped Blue Shirt Dress by Paul & Joe https://paulandjoe.com/en/
7. Brown Croc Effect Mini Venice Bag by Demellier https://www.demellierlondon.com/all-bags
8. Gold/Orange Parker Sunglasses by Finlay London https://www.finlayandco.com/
9. Gym and Tonic Orange Cropped Jumper by Quantum Courage https://www.quantumcourage.com/
10. Praia Scarf by Victoria Ragna https://victoriaragna.com/
11. Primrose Hill Nightgown by Myla https://www.myla.com/
12. Printed Block Heel Sandals by Repetto https://www.repetto.com/uk/
13. ‘Lemon’ Eau de Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana https://www.dolcegabbanabeauty.com/perfumes/
14. Printed Trousers by Fresha London https://freshalondon.com/