In today's world, it seems like more and more people are interested in eyelash extensions. If you're one of those people, you may wonder how to buy them. Here is a guide to help you out.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
If you're considering getting Ellipse Eyelash Extensions, you might wonder what they are and how they work. Eyelash extensions are faux lashes applied directly to your natural lashes with a semi-permanent adhesive. They can be made from silk, mink, or synthetic fibers and come in various lengths, thicknesses, and colors.
The lash application process takes about 1-2 hours, and the lashes can last for 3-4 weeks with proper care. After your initial lash appointment, you may need to return for regular lash fills to maintain the look.
How To Choose The Right Eyelash Extension
When choosing the right eyelash extension, there are three main factors: length, volume, and curl type.
- Length is self-explanatory - you'll want to choose lash extensions that are the same length (or slightly longer) as your natural lashes.
- Volume measures how thick the extensions are; again. You'll want to choose something that looks natural.
- Curl type refers to the shape of the lash. A good rule of thumb is to choose a curl type that matches your natural lash shape.
Of course, the best way to choose the right lash extension is to consult a professional who can help you select the perfect style for your individual needs.
Factors To Help You Choose The Right Extensions
There are several things to consider when choosing the right eyelash extensions.
- You'll want to think about the size of your eyes. Do you want something long and dramatic or something more natural?
- Consider the orientation of your eyes. If you have hooded eyelids, for example, you'll want to choose extensions that are shorter in length.
- Think about your tolerance for upkeep. Eyelash extensions require some maintenance, so if you're not okay with that, it's probably not the right choice.
- You'll want to consider the color of your eyes. If you have light-colored eyes, you might want to choose darker lashes, so they stand out more.
- Think about your eye shape. If you have round eyes, lashes longer in the middle will help elongate them.
- Consider your natural lashes. If they're already extended and thick, you might not need as much help from extensions.
How To Care For Your Eyelash Extensions
To ensure your eyelash extensions look their best, it is important to care for them properly. Here are some tips:
- Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet. If you need to wash your face, use a gentle cleanser and a cotton ball or tissue.
- Do not use mascara on your eyelash extensions. This can cause them to become brittle and fall off.
- If you have any clumps of adhesive or eyelashes on your skin, use a cotton swab dipped in oil-based makeup remover to remove them.
- Keep your eyelash extensions in a case when you're not using them to protect them from dust and other debris.
Ellipse Eyelash Extensions: In Closing
If you're interested in getting eyelash extensions, research to find a high-quality product like Ellipse Eyelash Extensions. Make sure to go for a consultation and ask lots of questions to know what to expect. And most importantly, enjoy your new look!