If you are looking for the holiday of a lifetime this year, it is a very big world with more than 200 countries and in order to help you make the right decision, we have listed our top 5 destinations for your luxury holiday in 2023.
- Maldives water villa – There's little to beat a stay in a 5-star luxury resort in the Maldives, where can enjoy a millionaire lifestyle. You have your own personal chef and bartender when you book a water villa in the Maldives and with a team of people who are dedicated to making sure you have the best time. If you are into water sports, there is a wide array of activities including snorkelling, parasailing and deep-sea fishing, to name but a few.
- Safari in Namibia – If you have yet to see the BIG 5 in their natural habitat, why not book a safari in Namibia? Africa is the last unspoilt continent and one that you should experience before it’s too late. Kenya used to be the number one go to country for safaris, yet Namibia has so much to offer the visitor and with English-speaking guides, you find out all about the animals, their habits and, of course, the long and colourful history of this unique country.
- Caribbean cruise – Fly to Miami and join the cruise ship for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday cruising in the West Indies. Stop offs include St Lucia, Martinique, Antigua and Barbados, where you get to experience a range of cultures. If you have never been on a cruise, you are in for a real treat; a top cruise liner is akin to a floating city, with more activities than we can list in this article. Start with a Google search to find cruise operators, then you can browse the many cruises, looking for the perfect holiday. Click here for details on top-rated casino holidays.
- Luxury spa & resort in Phuket, Thailand – Phuket is a small island in the south of Thailand, which is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. If you book a couple of weeks at a premier spa resort, everything you need is at your fingertips. Pamper yourself with sensual massages and you can go through a great detox program and recharge your batteries. There are world-class golf courses in Phuket and you can book a round of golf via the resort; you can charter a yacht for the day and tour the coral reef islands that the Andaman Sea is known for.
- Egyptian Nile cruise – Egypt is a stunning country and the best way to explore this beautiful part of the world is to book a cruise down the River Nile. Visit the Valley of Kings and learn about the Egyptian pharaohs, while enjoying the sheer luxury of a Nile cruise ship, which is like no other.
Whether you prefer a 5-star resort in the Maldives, or a Caribbean cruise, make sure you book soon, as these premium destinations are very popular.