When you have tiles on the floor, the only factor that can mar the dazzling look is the dirty grout or the stained tiles! Untidy grout can often be the most eye-catching area of your surface that someone might notice. And you can’t even ignore the onset of germs and allergens that often settle in this grout area. Dirty tiles are the biggest eyesores, don’t you agree? So basically, when you intend to clean the tiles, dealing with the grout goes hand in hand by default.
Ø How to clean your tiles and grout in a better way?
Often, you have to depend upon the services of professional cleaners to get rid of the dirt and grime settled on your tiles and grouts. But let us inform you it is very much possible to deal with them yourself. You only need to follow our guidelines below and make your tiles (and rooms!) sparkle:
· Use vinegar to wipe out the pale surface easily – If your tile has turned pale or seems covered with grime and grease, use salt and vinegar to clean it. You only need to spread the vinegar over it, sprinkle a handful of salt, and scrub it nicely. The visible shine on your tiles will be commendable. You will also get rid of nasty smells and germs by using this substance. The best part of using vinegar is that you can even utilise it to clean the grout and make it odour-free and thoroughly clean.
· Steam cleaning is one of the best ways to deal with the settled dirt — Whether it is your tile or grout, if it has dirt or grime settled on it, the view is often very repulsive. You should steam clean it at least once in six months to make them appear spick and span and dazzling. And if you use the steam-based technique to clean these, your work becomes easier; and even the cleaning is deeper and better. You need to use hot water and pour it on the dirty surface along with the cleaning agent. Let it stay for a few minutes, and then clean it thoroughly with a cloth or scrub. The dirt will come out instantly within a few seconds.
· Get specialised tile and grout cleaner – There are special cleaners made to make your tiles and grout cleaning process easier and more efficient. If you are looking for products that shall be effective effective tile and grout cleaner, check Steamaster, check Steamaster. They have got the best quality of cleaners and even machines that must be used to clean your tiles and grouts. These make them shine instantly, yet don’t harm the natural gleam and shine of your surface.
· Concentrate only on the stubborn grout dirt –Sometimes, the only problem your floor has is the dirty grout. And even after trying so hard, you cannot get rid of the tough grease and stickiness. In that case, concentrate only on this stubborn grout area first. You can use the best grout cleaner and pour it into this section. Let it stay for some minutes, and then scrub it off.
· Tackle mould with deep cleaning — Mould can also be one of the many problems making your tile and grout area dirty. You should also not forget the dangers of infections. Try using special mould disinfectants to treat this layer. Remember, you will have to scrub the mould thoroughly so that it does not grow back again quickly.
The tiles and grout in your rooms need regular treatment so that the dirt build-up does not happen very soon. You must form a habit of at least weekly scrubbing and treating them with special cleaners. But if you miss this schedule, the tricks mentioned above are enough to do the needful. No need to re-grout your tiles or replace the flooring! Live-saving (rather money-saving) tips, don’t you agree?