An easy, one-pan pudding for a relaxing Easter treat
I’ve got a nerve even calling this a recipe given it’s just a case of chucking some ingredients in a dish and popping it in the oven. You family and friends don’t have to know that though…
Golden Blonde Hot Cross Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 15-20 minutes
1 packet of 4 M&S Golden Blonde Hot Cross Buns
1 x 500ml tub M&S fresh custard
100g Biscoff spread
100g M&S Golden Blonde chocolate
100g Biscoff biscuits, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C (fan)/gas mark 6
- Slice the hot cross buns in half. Spread a generous spoonful of Biscoff spread over the cut side of the bun and add a square of blonde chocolate before sandwiching back together.
- Place the buns in a 22cm (or thereabouts) round pie dish. Pour the custard over the buns.
- Bake the pudding in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the custard has started to set around the edges.
- Chop the remaining blonde chocolate and the Biscoff biscuits. Sprinkle over the top of the pudding and serve immediately.