Japan is a country that celebrates the beauty in juxtapositions, from Tokyo’s bustling metropolis to Kyoto’s picturesque temples to the iconic vista of Mount Fuji.
Our girl Deborah Arantes gave us plenty of reasons why 2020 is the reason to visit Japan. (Not convinced? Check out her story here). So, if that’s inspired you to book a flight to the ‘land of the rising sun’ this year, then you’ve definitely got to start planning your wardrobe choices ASAP.
Whether you’re experimenting with Harajuku style or dabbling into something a bit more anime-inspired; here’s everything you need to add a bit of Japanese flair to your travel ensemble.
- Red Gabrielle dress by Three Graces London available at threegraceslondon.com
- Black patent boots Polido sandals by Toga available at toga.jp
- Catherine Prevost Red turtle earrings by Atelier Swarovski available at swarovski.com
- Pink Connex luggage by Victorinox available at victorinox.com
- Lorna Barette by LoveShackFancy LoveShackFancy available at loveshackfancy.com
- Blake sunglasses by Ace & Tate aceandtate.com
- Green checked twill blazer by Tibi available at tibi.com
- Green Checked Twill shorts by Tibi available at tibi.com
- Yellow Queenie Submarine bag by Lulu Guinness available at luluguinness.com
- Printed Dress by Rosetta Getty available at rosettagetty.com
- Yellow Gold Baroque Pearl Earrings by Annoushka available at annoushka.com
- Tigris Stacking Ring by Atelier Swarovski available at swarovski.com
- White trainers by VEJA available at veja-store.com
- Navy blue and black handprinted bag by LOBOS available at lobos.it