Capetown is definitely a bucket list destination, but don’t take our word for it – why don’t you check our our girl Beth Robert’s review of one of Capetown’s hottest design hotels and see for yourself?
So if you’re feeling inspired and planning to conquer table mountain, or just lounge by the Silo Hotel’s very own rooftop pool; then your outfits should definitely match the occasion. Our suggestion? Embrace classic khakis and contemporary earth tones – for a safari look that is as fierce as the wildlife.
- Khaki Gabriela Hat by Misaharada available at www.misaharada.com
- Leopard print bodysuit by Longchamp available at longchamp.com
- Black boots by Penelope Chilvers available at penelopechilvers.com
- Cognac Isla bag by Montunas available at montunas.com
- Gold plated beaded necklace by Bibi Marini available at bibimarini.com
- Gold Oceanus cuff by Deborah Blyth available at deborahblyth.com
- Lyra sunglasses by You Mawo available at seen.co.uk
- Green printed dress by Lelloue available at lelloue.com
- Khaki satin top by Rosetta Getty available at rosettagetty.com
- Zebra print shorts by Lelloue available at lelloue.com
- Black Polido sandals by Toga available at toga.jp
- Croc Purse by Amishi London available at amishi.london
- Burgundy voyageur bag by Tumi available at tumi.com
- Lesley Necklace by Lola Rose available at co.uk