This fall is all about having fun with your clothes. Funky styles from the 70’s, sparkling styles from the roaring 20’s, and nostalgic early 2000’s ultra cute style are all fair game. With such a mix of styles and trends coming back into style dressing from your wardrobe has never been easier. Go back through your closet and see what long lost pieces you can revive for this season. There are a few trends we are really loving for this season.
- Go bold with colorful basics instead of neutral. A sweater, blazer, or matching set will never go out of style so instead of going for neutral it’s time to go colorful. Pick a colorful funky knit, bright cardigan, or knit set that will make a statement. Pick your favorite color or shade so even as neutrals come back into favor you can still rock a bold stylish piece.
- Plaid, gingham, and checker prints are here to stay. These classic prints are all back in one way or another. We love how versatile and cheeky these prints feel. This season you may want to lean into the preppy look. A plaid skirt with a button down is always a classic look with your favorite pair of boots and chains for accessories.
- All things 70’s are back in style. Whether you are rocking fringe, wide leg jeans, or patchwork styles all of them are in style this season. We are loving suede miniskirts with funky 70’s prints too. There are so many ways to style what is already in your wardrobe. Throw on a pair of wide leg jeans and a bell sleeve top too. You can put on a zodiac necklace to bring in the star power of your astrological sign.
- Revamp your loungewear situation with funky prints and tighter fits. Matching leggings and turtleneck sets were all over the catwalk. We also saw printed one pieces that are perfect for winter outfits. You can stay warm and be stylish without breaking out the sweatpants. With so many fun optic prints and unique florals you can really dress up your winter wardrobe.
- Oversized options are all the rage right now. We love this trend because its easy to style and you probably already have options in your closet. Oversized blazers are one of our favorite ways to rock this trend. An oversized knit always looks stylish too with jeans and leather boots. You can’t go wrong with an oversized graphic tee paired with leather pants and sneakers. There are many ways to style the oversized look and use what you already have.
Getting dressed can be the most exciting part of your routine if you find pieces you truly enjoy. Trends are a helpful way to see what you already own in a new light. Try on your clothes, style new trends with what you have, and fill in with a couple key pieces you know you’ll wear forever to get the most longevity. We hope you’ll try out some trends and leave behind what doesn’t suit you.