Modern gambling establishments provide users not only with a wide range of gambling entertainment but also with a number of interesting and profitable rewards. Nowadays, online casinos treat newly registered and returning customers with bonuses, thus, allowing them to take part in the games without spending their money. But what bonus rewards do gambling platforms offer, and how to get them at online casinos? Keep reading to know the answers.
Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Those who love the thrill and play casino games can count on a number of pleasant incentives from gambling establishments. All rewards can be roughly divided into two categories: no deposit and deposit bonuses. The first ones are the most attractive for users since there is no need to make a deposit to get them. Further, no deposit bonuses are divided into:
- Free spins – As a reward, a gamer gets free spins for one of the slot machines. As a rule, the bonus is granted by a gambling house automatically, but in some cases, you should send a request to the technical support to have it added to your wallet;
- Cash incentives – This type of bonus is quite rare. It involves adding a certain amount of money to the player’s balance. However, it will not work to withdraw cash incentives from the system in the traditional way. The promotion must be wagered under certain conditions.
Deposit bonuses are awarded once a players deposits a specified minimum amount of money into one’s gaming account. For this, a player receives additional funds that can be used for betting. Most often, the bonus amount is determined by the percentage of the deposit made.
Conditions for Getting a Bonus From an Online Casino
First of all, only registered players can count on receiving any rewards from a casino. As a rule, an online gambling establishment provides beneficial incentives for the following actions:
- Registration on a casino site;
- Gambling activity on the site;
- The first, second, and subsequent deposits;
- Participation in tournaments.
In addition, a gambling institution may provide a number of individual incentives. It can be a gift on a birthday or on various holidays, cashback, etc. To attract casino customers, other formats of promotions are also used: lotteries, loyalty programs, VIP incentives. Looking for the biggest and most profitable bonuses? Then check casino ratings and reviews on dedicated casino platforms. Only the most generous and trusted online gambling operators are listed there.
How Do Casino Bonuses Work?
A bonus is a kind of reward for creating an account at a casino. It can be given for a deposit or bets with real money that you make. Also, a common form of bonuses is the so-called free spins and the return of part of the lost money (cashback). Despite the fact that the playthrough requirements involve multiple wagering, you still have a real chance to turn the bonus into a win.
The main conditions for using bonus credits include:
- Bonuses are awarded on the basis of one bonus per one player (per account, IP address, email, credit card, or bank account). If the conditions of the bonus are very strict, then do not even try to create multiple accounts. A casino administration may give you a bonus, but ultimately this will lead to the cancellation of your winnings;
- When registering an account, provide only valid information about yourself because there is a possibility that you will not be able to receive your winnings. The casino usually requires proof of identity, and you will need to send a scan of 2 documents (ID, driver’s license, passport);
- You will not be able to cash out bonus money immediately. To do this, you will need to wager the bonus a certain number of times. This means that the sum of your bets on any game must exceed the original value. For example, with a $100 bonus and a 30x wagering requirement, you would need to place a total of $3,000 in bets. In slots of $10, you will need to make 300 spins (regardless of the number of wins and losses). Usually, players cannot fulfill this condition and lose all bonuses;
- Some casino games may not be available while playing with a bonus, especially in the case of high payout games. As in most table games, you will find limits or higher wagering requirements (sometimes 15 or 25 times higher than standard conditions);
- Often the casino limits bonuses based on the players’ countries of origin. Casino ratings always include this information in their reviews. Be sure to read about it in the bonus terms;
- Some bonuses, especially no deposit bonuses, come with a maximum withdrawal limit. If, for example, in no deposit bonuses, the withdrawal limit is $100 and a player wins $300, one can withdraw only $100. The rest of the amount will be canceled;
- To receive some bonuses, you will need to enter a promo code when making a deposit or when registering a new account (in the case of no deposit bonuses or free spins). In some online casinos, you need to contact support in order to receive a bonus.
Casino bonuses are a great opportunity to start the game process without risking your own money. This will be especially beneficial for beginners who are just stepping into the world of gambling. However, in order to receive a reward, it is recommended to strictly follow the rules of the gambling house; otherwise, you may be banned instead of getting the desired prize.